As a kid, I grew up listening to every sort of music possible... Bands like Skinny Puppy, Jesus Lizard, the Melvins, Sonic Youth, Nine Inch Nails, the Exploited, Snapcase, Nirvana, Shudder to Think, Hilt, etc. I stayed up late to watch a television show on MTV called 120 Minutes, which played indie/alternative rock videos. Some of my favorite segments included behind the scenes footage from interviews or concerts.
Check out this little gem from the Look What I Did boys Spreading the Swine Flu Tour:
- Barry Donegan does not engage in the ingestion of Alcoholic Beverages. Even when it is infused with snake venom (5min).
- Childress is an 18th level Bard. Throughout the video and real life, Skeet is usually singing, dancing, or crafting some sort of original piece of music.
- Tyrone Coughlin is a world champion Line Dancer. Before joining Look What I Did, he would often warm up the crowd for Garth Brooks by buck dancing for dollars (4min 15sec).
- Jake Omen has an endorsement deal with every Alcoholic Beverage Company in the United States.
- Christopher Bradley has a thing for techno/rave music (2min 15sec).
- This visit to the Mormon Temple and Space Jesus Museum in Utah inspired the new LWID song Brigham Young and David Koresh Rally the Troops on the Moon (2min 45sec). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pStTGUczKUs
- Skeet Childress has no sense of direction. He is easily befuddled by maps of all sorts. (1 min 42 sec).
- As part of Look What I Did's ministry to the poor, they often pick up gypsies and hitchhikers while on Tour. Note the mysterious Tall Girl and the infamous vagrant Jesse Baker cameos throughout the video.
- Jake Omen is a former Japanese Pop Star and is fluent in 13 languages. As evidenced by his mastery of foreign languages at the 3 min 29 sec mark.
- Look What I Did are so hardcore that they forgo traditional bedding and opt to sleep on stage when not performing (4 min 45 seconds).